Why to support our fund?
We protect, renovate and administrate unique historic heritage in our town.
How to support us?
- Share the information of the fund and its projects on the Facebook or twitter.
- Come to see the roof structures.
- Send a financial donation of whatever sum to one of our bank accounts
Donations in Czech crowns: 0-5539910/8030
Donations in EURO: 9694625/8030
IBAN: DE80 753900000009694625
IBAN: DE80 753900000009694625
Financial contribution provided by the Endowment Fund in 2019
According to the resolution of the board of directors No 53/3, the provision of the under-metioned financial contribution amounting to 331.500,- crowns was adopted, namely to the following claimants:
- Mgr. Marie Mudrová and PhDr. Jakub Formánek, members of the preparatory committee of the project „Týden s židovskou kulturou“ (Jewish culture week), asked the Endowment Fund to secure additional money for the concert given as a reminder of the 75th holocaust anniversary, namely amounting to 90.000,- crowns. In this case, the Endowment Fund became a partner of the whole project..
- Maria Loreto association asked the Endowment Fund for a contribution to the repair of three paintings placed in the cloister of the Maria Loreto Pilgrimage Site. As agreed, the provision amounting to 181.500,- crowns was allocated to a graduate of an art college Jaroslav Šindelář at first hand, to his company NEGEBU respectively. Mr Šindelář is the painter of the above-mentioned paintings and will repair them by the end of April 2020.
- Petr Jaška, who is restoring a former fortress in Pomezná in recent years, asked the Endowment Fund for a financial support of the stone-built doorstep reconstruction. The board of directors came to an agreement on the provision amounting to 30.000,- crowns.
Donations for the Endowment Fund in 2019
Volksbank Raiffeisenbank Nordoberpfalz eG (Cheb branch)
The board of directors of the Endowment Fund thanks the Volksbank Raiffeisenbank Nordoberpfalz eG for a provided financial gift amounting to 50.000,- crowns. The gift destined for an activity support was presented to the Endowment Fund by Ing. Pavel Rauscher, the Cheb branch´s manager.
- The board of directors of the Endowment Fund thanks Mr Vít Lodr, a member of the Czech Tourist Club (Cheb branch), who contributes the amount of 2.500,- crowns to the work of the Endowment Fund every year.
- The board of directors thanks the company Lesy Cheb, which has supported the Endowment Fund by the means of supplying building material for the construction of a replica of the oldest roof structure in the Czech Republic.
Thanks to all, who supported us
- ALGON PLUS a.s.
- APS s.r.o.
- APT Skalná, s. r. o.
- ASP služby, spol. s.r.o.
- Bohemia Lignum, s.r.o.
- Bruckert - betonové komponenty, s. r. o.
- Chebská krajanská rada - Egerer Landtag
- ESTO Cheb s. r. o.
- František Linda
- Hana Neústupná
- HF Czechforge s.r.o.
- IVA Leasing s. r. o.
- J&B Invest s.r.o. - Jan Novotný
- Jan Novotný
- Jan Svoboda
- Jiří Jabulka
- Jiří Rak
- Josef Benka
- Jozef Czorba
- Ladislav Jakl
- LAGARDE SPEDITION spol. s.r.o.
- Luděk Vystyd
- Manželé Vaštovi
- Martin Záboj
- Metrostav a.s.
- Michal Pospíšil
- Miroslav Pavlák
- Miroslav Plevný
- Pavel Doucha
- Pavel Vanoušek
- Pegisan s. r. o.
- Pracant, s. r. o.
- Římskokatolická farnost Cheb
- Schneeberger Mineralgusstechnik s. r. o.
- SLOT Game a. s.
- Stanislav Krtouš
- TEREA Cheb s.r.o.
- Ulrika Hart
- Václav Jakl
- Vít Lodr